NOTICE: HUBS CLOUD WILL BE REPLACED BY COMMUNITY EDITION. PRO TIER IS AVAILABLE NOW TO EASILY DEPLOY CUSTOM CLIENTS ON YOUR OWN DOMAINS READ MORE HERE
Hubs Cloud allows you to run your own hub on a private server.
Set up your own Hubs Cloud server:
- For AWS, see the AWS Quick Start
- For DigitalOcean, see the DigitalOcean Quick Start
- Once your hub is up, see the Getting Started Guide
Hubs Cloud Key Features:
- Use your own domain name.
- Customize the branding, styling, and colors.
- Customize features such as security and media.
- Customize the content library of avatars and scenes.
- Run a custom version of the software to add features and functionality.
Currently, Hubs Cloud is offered on AWS and DigitalOcean.
Note: If you're looking for community Edition, which is the replacement for hubs cloud that you can bring anywhere as a dev, read Hubs Community Edition